Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dinosaurs

About a year or two ago, a friend came over to my house and hung some plastic dinosaurs from my ceiling with discarded guitar strings. Why did he do this? That is a mystery. Every since this fateful day, however, I have had something of a dinosaur fixation in my career of photographing strange things and giving every indication that I am a short, short man. I've got a box full of plastic childhood dinosaurs somewhere, and they make much more interesting subjects than anything within walking distance of my house. Generally I prefer taking a picture of something that is weird to trying to extract something meaningful from my ten thousandth picture of...like, a tree or something. Really not sure why I always do the worm's eye thing, though. Might do a post about that later

No comments:

Post a Comment